When you work outside the home there are times when the family schedule can be messy- and then the house will fall into that category too. Add in setting aside time to homeschool and finding time to clean can be a chore.
Here are 5 things that help me (attempt) to maintain a pick up home:
5. I keep my cleaning supply list simple. I use E-Cloth (a microfiber cloth that requires water only) and keep this- http://amzn.to/2mIOsRV -all purpose cleaner on hand. I also keep a toilet cleaner.
4. I try to clean one room each day, though on the weekend I sometimes clean the entire house at one time- if time allows. I find it easiest to clean before the rest of my crew is awake for the day
3. We try to do a quick pick up before leaving each morning and going to bed each night. (Try is a key word.)
2. Continually work to find a cleaning schedule that works for you. I’m still not in love with mine and am trying to find a way to make it work better.
1. Give yourself grace. There are days I’m not sure I get much done but a quick pick up. Getting our lessons done for the day will always trump any deep cleaning. Work to find a schedule that works with your job, homeschool schedule and family.
(The above link is an affiliate link. Thank you for supporting this site.)